586,075 active members*
4,079 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

(NEW TO USA) Dolphin CAD/CAM

Dolphin CAD/CAM is new to North America. The users in the US and Canada are simply amazed with what they have seen from Dolphin CAD/CAM for the price it's offered at. The fact is is that its brand new here and it's prices are so low to get the word spread out. I'd recomend anyone from Mastercam users to freeware users to certainly take a look at it. The website is www.cadcamconsultants.net. Milling, turning, edm, Dolphin has levels available for all. Any opionions replied to this would be great for other users to hear different opionions on the software.

"Meant to add earlier that i am running Dolphin Partmaster for mach 2 and just starting to get the hang of it...nice program once you get the jist of it.

they have good backup as i was constantly on email and phone until i started to get the hang of it...they answered any questions within a reasonable time"

Quoted by a New Dolphin User (plane magic)

i am considering this soft ware what do you think after using it fo a while .how is it to go from cad to cam?

You can't go wrong with it. It is easy to use and understand and using the CAM module is fast and efficient.

Wade

YOUR LINK IS DEAD!

Yes, my apologies, that was a post from some time ago. New domain and link is.. www.dolphincadcamusa.com

thanks for your page link our address,we will link your web soonly too.
    your sincerely
    xushuo
    syil.com
    Direction,Commitment,Follow through

Poor first impression

My opinion is: Spell check your postings and make sure your link works before you try to sell your product in the US. The first impression I am getting is not a good one.

We can not go back and delete posts. When first opened, it was cadcamconsultants.

Hi Rodney,
    I was at the Artsoft(Machsupport) site yesterday and I think they have the Dolphin CAD/CAM site linked to the CadCamConsultants site also on the links page. Just thought I'd let you know.
    Regards,
    Regards,
    Wes

Thank you Wes. I contacted Art today to have that resolved. Very much appreciated!

Exclamation buyer beware

i purchased this product two weeks ago now heading in to the third week.just got the soft ware and no lisenses these guys can not be depended upon. they will just leave you hanging . with no way to get going in my experiance . i will be asking for a complete refund if i can ever get a hold of them. i guess ill file a complaint with credit card co . and ask them to recover payment.this has been a real disappoinment for me .and i will be hunting for a new cad/cam /software package today.

Just to clearify here... Woffler went through evaluation process. We helped extensively during evaluation, demo, videos and all. Order was placed on 12/21/2007. It has clearly not been 2 weeks, let alone 3. Secondly, Mach 3 was ordered with the package as well. We dont stock Mach 3, we order it directly from Mach 3. Therefore, when funds cleared and we got serial from Mach 3, that was 12/26/2007 due to the holidays. We shipped the package out with Dolphin Cd's, manuals, etc... Again, due to the holidays it took a few extra days than normal. Woffler receieved the package on 12/28/2007. It was 7 days later. Again, clearly not 2 weeks, let alone 3. He claims to never get a hold of Dolphin. I know several different CAD/CAM vendors, 99% of them took off the whole last week due to Christmas and most shops being shut down. We worked a little bit to try and answer any support for customers. We have not left Woffler hanging as he claims.

As everyone can see, Dolphin CAD/CAM clearly has almost all positive reviews and extremely happy customers. It's unfortunate that during the holidays, 1 simple order got slowed in the process and Dolphin is the blame. Again, we do put our customers first and will continue to do so.

Talking

after speaking with rodney we have resolved our diffrences there was nothing aginst his prouduct it works fine . we had a lack of communication and i would like to recomend the product .as easy to use as long as you use the vidieos provided by them and the soft ware .once we got are act together .it is far easier to use than anouther cad program i used. and less time consuming to draw up a part and go to cam and on to mach three .