It just keeps coming out wrong for me...

If you're bored here's some background:
So yesterday night I started disassembling the crosstable of my new BF20L (G0704 like) in order to replace the leadscrews with ballscrews.
I had to quit at some point because I couldn't remove the side plates from the table, because I didn't know I had to remove the little pin between the leadscrew and wheel.
So when I found out today I continued to disassemble it all with no major problems.
So I'm going to happily put the Y axis ballscrew in and I realize the ballnut has a grease nipple and the way it came mounted on the ballscrew (although I had to remove it first) won't let the ballscrew shaft fit onto the holding hole opposite the wheel end, because the grease nipple touches against the wall.
Attachment 282968
The brass nipple was on the right side of the ballnut and the shaft wouldn't fit in that hole where it's fitted upper side of the picture.
There was just not enough room, so I thought that was strange, but I would just remove the ballnut and turn it around. All right, I knew that could mean problems, because ever since I started looking at CNCs I've heard when ballnut balls come off you're screwed. But I noticed they packaged a small white plastic tube along with the Y ballscrew that could fit one end and I figured out it would help prevent the balls from escaping when doing this kind of operations.
Attachment 282950
And it worked out pretty good. Yeah... uhm I know that picture and my previous comment don't stick well together and looks hilarious with all the little balls laying around there LOL but bear with me, they came out at a later stage.

Now there was a different problem, although the ballscrew shaft would fit nicely, now I was unable to sink the ballnut low enough to move the Y axis part that slides along the base, over the ballnut, because of that protruding step that runs along the left side under the nipple, as you can see in the first picture above.
After much fiddling, I could lower it just enough to do it. However, I had to detach the ballscrew and hold the nut carefully grabbing both ends of the white tube. Now I had another problem, I couldn't push the ballnut upwards to fit into the Y part housing. The way I had lowered it, I could only bring it back up if I turned it somehow. So I kept trying for a good while until it just happened what was meant to happen. It fell off my hands and I had the creeps.

I couldn't hear any bouncing noise so I still had hope that the balls hadn't come off. The white tube was off but I couldn't see any balls under the mill base. I picked up the ballnut and took a look inside, and I could see most balls stuck spiraling around the inner side, except two of them that were near an edge. I didn't want to give it much thought so I just tried to put the white tube in carefully. I was just hoping they would all fit into place and that's all. Was I wrong... The white tube pushed all the balls you see in the second picture out. I thought I'd just try to put the ballscrew carefully, and somehow I'd be able to insert ball by ball as I turned it... Again, very wrong...
Attachment 282958
As per the picture, the ballnut would now only move towards the right, and guess what, you can't take it out the ballscrew through that end. I tried to move towards the left but I decided to quit as I was putting too much force, clamping the ballscrew and all, and I don't want it more broken.

And here comes the funny stuff:
Attachment 282970
The piece on the right came bolted onto the ballnut, on the left. HAD I THOUGHT and removed that piece from the ballnut FIRST, I could have easily fitted it into the Y part housing and I wouldn't have run into this (serious, I think) problem.
Attachment 282964
So the ballnut is missing some balls and I can't slide it out the ballscrew. I removed all the little hex screws to try and open the side plastic covers. I tried to pry with a small flat screwdriver but there's no room. Please, tell me I can fix this myself, because in no way am I going to spend another 300 euros in a new ballscrew. Mind my economy and country.

Thanks

Last but not least, the messy state of the disassembled crosstable
Attachment 282966
Yes I need to make (read not buy) me a support stand when I have the time.