586,103 active members*
3,877 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CAM Software > Dolphin CAD/CAM > What happened V12 to V13?

What happened V12 to V13?

Just upgraded to V13 from V12 and noticed that I no longer have the part organizer and the visual menu is gone, what's up? Have not gotten to mess around much with the 3D simulation module yet but it looks cool! I also noticed that all the tutorials are gone and I assume that they are being redone for the new version? This and Yahoo group seem to be the only support forums or have I missed something? Thought I recalled there was an actual Dolphin CAD/CAM forum when I started with it on V10. Can someone help?

machineitright

Re: What happened V12 to V13?

Think I fixed the issue, noticed that the UK site has an updated V13 on their site so I downloaded that and it fixed the visual menu issue but still no part organizer so I reloaded that from the V12 download but it gives me this (ERROR: Unable to access Parts Registry key, program terminated) can anyone help me with this?

Donnie

WOW! I feel dumb as a box of rocks, did not see the link to download V13.4 in the upgrade email that I was sent by Dolphin CAD/CAM US sorry for my getting in a hurry! Still need the fix for Part Organizer though.

machineitright

Does anyone know how to get the Part Organizer to work? I have tried all the things that support has ask me to do but I still get the same error as in the above post.

I am having several other issues and need post help but support will not get back with me anymore, have called and sent emails but nothing.

I am even trying to get some one in the UK to answer back on some emails and nothing there either, are we users just on our own now?

I have also noticed that the UK site no longer has any contact info under support nor a link to the forum that used to be there.

Hello,

We are working on a fix for the Part Organiser - sorry for the delay, We encountered an issue with new software from Microsoft.

The Support page will be updated.

ATB
    Andre

Hi All,

I would like to say that after a bit of lag which I understand now that support is helping me with my issues. I would like to thank Andre and Michael for their help getting some of the issues addressed and the post edits done that keep me from having to edit in notepad after the fact. I personally think this is one of the best CAD/CAM programs for the investment out there right now and would like to see it stick around for a long while.

machineitright