587,458 active members*
3,753 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Hitachi Seikis > Hitachi Seiki Repair / Service / Support

Hybrid View

Re: Hitachi Seiki Repair / Service / Support

Don't know how close the HT20 is to my VK45 but I had to create a custom serial cable per this diagram from Hitachi Seiki (document SV03-999-62-006)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	97.5 KB 
ID:	431618

Dancy do you have a phone number from hitachi seiki ? or how do you got the document to create custom cable?
    thank you

If you need specific info let me know. I have most if not all of their technical bulletins and service data

John

Quote Originally Posted by Leon2001 View Post
    Dancy do you have a phone number from hitachi seiki ? or how do you got the document to create custom cable?
    thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

John (shas595)I am working through some problems on an HC500 that has I believe a MICON 16 Seicos II but my rev comes up as “*** V.10 L.04 ***”, any idea what I have? I have corrected a "SUMCHECK" error by reading this forum, and have found an input that should be on and is not, I am troubleshooting the machine using the ladder and would like to edit the ladder, which I have tried using "F3 Program" but it the control asks for a keyword code, and entering the bit number just results in he “cannot manage” message and I have to turn off write enable and then the power to exit the menu so, before I make a huge mistake it would be good to have some guidance, can you point me to some documentation? is there such a thing as a MICON (programming) manual?

Quote Originally Posted by PeterEsControls View Post
    John (shas595)I am working through some problems on an HC500 that has I believe a MICON 16 Seicos II but my rev comes up as “*** V.10 L.04 ***”, any idea what I have? I have corrected a "SUMCHECK" error by reading this forum, and have found an input that should be on and is not, I am troubleshooting the machine using the ladder and would like to edit the ladder, which I have tried using "F3 Program" but it the control asks for a keyword code, and entering the bit number just results in he “cannot manage” message and I have to turn off write enable and then the power to exit the menu so, before I make a huge mistake it would be good to have some guidance, can you point me to some documentation? is there such a thing as a MICON (programming) manual?
    Hello!
    Send me a PM with your email address and I will assist you.
    John

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi DANCY
    I have hitachi seiki vk45 vmc Ladder corrupted,No pack up and no YU YU software can you please help me([email protected])
    Thanks