Hi everybody,

i'm new here...please be kind..

i have a Chinise 40w laser, it was working with no problems yesterday but i came to use it today and it doesnt behave. It would go to home and will go home no matter where i manually move the head to. It wont accept any jobs to cut/engrave, when i send a job it started by saying the maching wasn't connected I changed the USB ports, used a different cable and then used a different computer but it still wont accept any job. It doesnt give any error message at all, the computer thinks its sent and the laser doesnt react. I've disconnected every connector and cleaned everything that I can. There is no sign of any damage to either the graphics card, power or any cable or connector.

i can't say i'm tremendously technically minded but I'm not entirely nieve either. The only reason I'm not nieve is that eight months ago I forgot the turn the water on for a long time and blew the tube. I incorrectly fitted a new tube which shorted and blew (set on fire) the graphics card/motherboard and blew the power supply so I have replaced vertually everything! ...and learnt very important lessons and added water flow device

my first thoguts are to replace the mother board again as the USB port could be damaged but thats my only idea...i do hope someone has some words of advice

thanks for your time everyone

robert