I can not seem to figure out the correct settings and or way to load a G-Code program into my Hyundai Lathe with the Siemens 840c control. I am able to send a known and working program out of the control to my xlTransfer box with usb then open it on my PC, but I can not figure out how to get it back in the control. The Siemens 840c control should accept standard G-Code from my understanding but when I try sending the program over I keep getting alarm code 110032 " Error in Archive File" then the transfer stops. Can any one on here help or have advice on where to find a "usable" manual for this issue? I called the people who sold me the box and they say it is Siemens settings. They say I need to know exactly what the control is looking for such as start of program % end of program % EOB Character? I called Siemens and they say they will look into it... I understand that the 840c should accept standard program format such as

%
O1234
Machining G-code
M30
%

I wrote my programs in this way and also have tried reloading working programs that I have sent out from the control but still get the same alarm.
I understand Hyundai changed the Siemens software a bit so standard manual are useless. Siemens confirms this. so i was told that possibly a parameter or setting on the control itself maybe wrong and changing the format as I resend the program back to the control. I do not know what theses settings should be or where to find them. I am very knew to this control I am familiar with programming on the control of a Sinumerik 840D with shop turn but not this Hyundai version.
Any help on any of these programming, post, Loading, and control settings and parameters would be very helpful.
Note that my control does not have the "SERVICES" option. if it did this would be much more easy because all the manuals refer to the "SERVICE" are to find and fix my settings, instead I have the "DATA I/O" option only.