586,033 active members*
3,495 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Machine Controllers Software and Solutions > Mazak, Mitsubishi, Mazatrol > alarm 22 feedback system malfunction (1,0,&0021) after initializing MAZAK

alarm 22 feedback system malfunction (1,0,&0021) after initializing MAZAK

started by QT-35 Mazak lathe with T-Plus controller ser# 130820 machine controller would not power up, we replaced QX141 and machine powered up, we lost parameters so initializing the machine, I copied from EEPROM, from what I remembered was never saved to and we did not have the org. parameter sheets that came with machine. that did not work and we had a long list of alarms and no tool locations, so we purchased the parameter sheets from Mazak for that ser# machine and initializing the machine again and input the parameters from the sheets, added the control options (I powered down and on the controller as instructed to on all instruction sheets), so it came a live with 8 alarms I cleared all but two the first and I feel the issue of second alarm is alarm# 22 feedback system malfunction (1,0,&0021) and the second alarm is # 121 over travel. any ideas what we can do to fix this and get machine running?

Hi,

If you get the alarm on the monitor, look on your MDS ... In the electric cabinet .What you get on the Led of the Mds?

Best regards
    [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by kimalpena View Post
    started by QT-35 Mazak lathe with T-Plus controller ser# 130820 machine controller would not power up, we replaced QX141 and machine powered up, we lost parameters so initializing the machine, I copied from EEPROM, from what I remembered was never saved to and we did not have the org. parameter sheets that came with machine. that did not work and we had a long list of alarms and no tool locations, so we purchased the parameter sheets from Mazak for that ser# machine and initializing the machine again and input the parameters from the sheets, added the control options (I powered down and on the controller as instructed to on all instruction sheets), so it came a live with 8 alarms I cleared all but two the first and I feel the issue of second alarm is alarm# 22 feedback system malfunction (1,0,&0021) and the second alarm is # 121 over travel. any ideas what we can do to fix this and get machine running?

Re: alarm 22 feedback system malfunction (1,0,&0021) after initializing MAZAK

SOLVED alarm 22

Here they are:

MDS-A-V2-3520 = FLASHING & SCROLLING F2 21 F1 21

MDS-A-5P-300 = ONLY SCROLLING F6 E7 F6 E7

MDS-C1-CV-300 = STAYING ON 6

hope that helps I cant get anything from Mazak on this BUT Mitsubishi solved the #22 alarm (wrong parameters) , I still have the 121 alarm Over travel and if I press the OT release button I get a new alarm 226 Spindle Gear Shift Sensor Malfunction. So now need help on this new isssue

Hi,
    give me your mailadress.

Best regards
    Mazak-user

SOLVED alarm 22

Here they are:

hope that helps I cant get anything from Mazak on this BUT Mitsubishi solved the #22 alarm (wrong parameters) , I still have the 121 alarm Over travel and if I press the OT release button I get a new alarm 226 Spindle Gear Shift Sensor Malfunction. So now need help on this new isssue

Re: alarm 22 feedback system malfunction (1,0,&0021) after initializing MAZAK

Hi,

I have the same Alarm Code 22 feedback system malfunction (1,0,&0021).

What are the parameters that you have restored to solve the problem ? SP ?

Thx for your help.

Best regards
    Eric

SOLVED alarm 22

Here they are:

porfavor puedes describir como es k mitsubishi resolvio el problema 22 de falta de realimentacion...les mandaste un correo o a traves de numero telefonico o ke¡?¡'---resulta q yo tengo el mismo problema y no he podido comunicarme con mitsubishi.