586,113 active members*
3,468 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Update,and my buying experience

First and foremost, I’d like to thank Mandy from JCUT for helping me out at the beginning and subsequently help/answer tons of my questions and problems.
    Also I like to thank AL_The_Man and 123cnc for helping out on electrical issues. ( It has been fixed and machines are working now).
    I had researched few Chinese companies before I went with JCUT ( I have relatives in China, so they went there to check in person. That helps in decision making).
    I bought one 4 by 8 CNC and one 4 by 8 laser cutter. The machines are of good quality. They are not perfect by any means, but for the price they are really good. Only minor things such as some rust.

The machines run well. However, I have some problem with laser cutter software( it is Chinese manufacturer’s software). In terms of documentation, it is lacking. There is some laser cutter “manual”. It is very brief and confusing. ( mind you: I can read Chinese and have both Chinese and English version, and I still can’t figure out what the hell I was supposed to do. The “manual” was old and outdated. It merely tells you to do A or B, Or connect A to B, but it doesn’t tell you where and what is A/B looks like. I think some people are more familiar with the machines and its components. But I think it very frustrating to figure out what is what. However, Mandy has been a tremendous help. Whenever I have a question or problem, she replied quickly.

In terms of cost, it is a little over the budget. I had to pay a little extra since there are some custom issues, and the laser tube (130W) was broken when it arrived ( still working out the problem with Mandy) and I had to buy another one from China. The whole importing process was exhausting. The waiting, and processing, and more waiting. Then there is electrical problem although it was nobody’s fault ( there might have been some miscommunication between me and Mandy). I just had to wait a little longer for electrician to fix it and paid a little more.
    Overall, I am gladly I made the purchase. And for the price, I’d still buy from Mandy again.

I wish I could spend less money, well, I’d know what to do next time.

I am located in NYC if anyone wants reference or wants to check out the machines.

This is mandy’s contact :
    Mandy

E-mail: [email protected]
    Phone: 0086-531-82374653
    Mobile: 0086-155-89961121
    eBay ID: chinakzj

Dear all

I hope my information will help anyone make better decision in buying laser or CNC.

I have a really bad experience with Chinese Gweike Laser or Wklaser. Any body has any worse experience?? Dont buy from this company.

I have order LC1325-M with spec of 150w laser tube, but what i got is 130W. When i claim this to saleperson, she said it is 130W but it can run max at 150w. What do u think about her reply. She didnot take any reponsibility. And spec shown in website is 150W that can cut 1.5mm stainless steel, but actually it cannt cut even 1.2mm stainless

Moreover when i ask for warrantee, she said it warrantee only machine case, not as mention in proforma invoice that "Warranty:2 year guarantee for whole machine except of laser tube & lens.technique support during machines'whole life.engineers available to service machinery overseas." And when she cant answer my question, she said i bought at very low price.

I hope that none will have any worst experience from this firm like me. Even i checked and confirmed everything before purchased

U can email for further evidence from me

Ben
    Kunthee_cyahoo.com
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg   image.jpg   image.jpg   image.jpg  

image.jpg   image.jpg  

Re: Update,and my buying experience

i think the most important thing buying from china is having a really good after sale customer service. You will always have problems how to install and run the machines. it is really important have a good represenative after you wired the money.
    But then again, that is the risk you have to take buying from china. I Hope your machine is running well. Please let me know if there is anything I can help you with.Best

Yes, this sums up the issues nicely. Bad communication! Check my other posts for what I hope are useful suggestions. I was told that the 130W laser for my cutter was the better choice, as there had been technical issues with the 150W version. When you buy a new tube, check the power supply specs, as some will run 2 sizes of the same manufacturers tubes. Please note that you may not be able to use the same PS on other manufacturer's tubes.

Hi All

Today just have the chance to log into cnczone , I am Mandy .

I am sorry for Ben (Kunthee_cyahoo.com ) , please try to contact them , i think after-sale very important .

And some questions please let me know , if i can , i will try all of my best to help , even not our machines . write to my email [email protected] or through skype (wdzhangying ), mobile 86-15589961121

Good luck

Mandy

Quote Originally Posted by dmannock View Post
    Yes, this sums up the issues nicely. Bad communication! Check my other posts for what I hope are useful suggestions. I was told that the 130W laser for my cutter was the better choice, as there had been technical issues with the 150W version. When you buy a new tube, check the power supply specs, as some will run 2 sizes of the same manufacturers tubes. Please note that you may not be able to use the same PS on other manufacturer's tubes.
    this is why it is really important to have a sale representative that can count on. I have some problems, but Mandy was quick to adjust the errors. I mean things happen, but the sellers have to be willing to solve the problems. otherwise, it is just bad buying experience.

Also, another update, the issue of broken laser tube upon arrival has been solved. Although it was not the seller's fault, Mandy has solved the problem by paying for half of the cost of a new laser tube. I thought i was not going to get any money since it was not broken when they ship it ( they have pictures of the laser tube before shiping). But I was thrilled to have only paid for a half of the cost. I gotta say I didnt expect this outcome. Thanks again to MANDY!!

@fcdc

Can you estimate the final, all-told, total of the extra costs (i.e., excluding the cost of the machine)(and extra laser tubes :^( ) of being your own importer?

Did you use a customs broker or freight forwarder? Or did you just buy it off of eBay, with free-shipping to NYC?

Thanks!
    --
    CZ
    --
    Dan

Quote Originally Posted by cnczane View Post
    @fcdc

Can you estimate the final, all-told, total of the extra costs (i.e., excluding the cost of the machine)(and extra laser tubes :^( ) of being your own importer?

Did you use a customs broker or freight forwarder? Or did you just buy it off of eBay, with free-shipping to NYC?

Thanks!
    --
    CZ
    Hi

For the machine price import tax etc, i will count out the total , can you tell me your detail requirments of the machine ? and your nearest sea port etc ?

Please tell me your email box , or please write to my [email protected] , my mobile 0086-15589961121, then we talk the details of the machine ?

Thanks
    Mandy