586,076 active members*
3,952 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

CNC Programmer seeking freelance work online.

Hello every one!

Thanks for stopping by!

I'm looking for freelance work online, which means that I would like to generate your g-code for your CNC machine and send it via email along with set up sheets and other instructions as needed.

You must provide a clear and readable drawing/blue print and/or a 3d solid model either as a Mastercam and/or Solidworks type of file.

You pay until the g-code is in your machine up and running. Paypal will be the method of payment for safety and security for both parties.

Please be serious and open minded.

- I have a certification on CNC mill programming.
    - I specialize on HAAS 3 axis CNC milling machines, that is 2D and 3D programming, but parts can't exceed 16" on size but it all depends on the
    complexity of the part it self. I have a registered cam software to work from
    my home office.
    - I can also do 2 axis HAAS lathes.
    - I'm also capable to do basic editing/customization to the post processor (the program the creates/generates the g-code file).

Price: Rate is based on project's complexity "not" by the hour. You don't pay any extra money for the editing or changes that I may need to make to the g-code file/program.

Satisfaction is guaranteed.

If you live near San Antonio or Austin Texas then it may be possible for me to travel to your facility to aid with the set-up and optimization of the program or programs, etc.

Expenses must be discuss before I travel to your location.

If you have further questions or concerns please feel free to send me a message directly to my email: [email protected]

After 1st email communication will be over the phone mainly.

Thank you all for your time!

Enrique
    San Antonio TX

--

Re: CNC Programmer seeking freelance work online.

UPDATE:

Only 3 people contacted me to ask for a quote or information about my services in a course of a year and 5 months but did not make me an offer. Pretty much they were just "window shopping" and not serious at all.

The competition is fierce from people who live in asia and the middle east offering their services at $3/hour...yes! 3 dollars an hour rate, so...

in other words:

Realistically speaking this idea of freelancing as a cnc programmer while living in the u.s.a. is a complete waste of time.

See you all later...:wave::wave:

PS: If there is a family owned machine shop in the states of Texas or Colorado then I may relocate for a regular full or part time job.

Please no recruiters/staffing agencies.

--

Re: CNC Programmer seeking freelance work online.

Consider that most people that frequent these forums either already know how to do this or are in some phase of learning it. You are marketing a product that is not in high demand. At least not to the people on this forum.
    Lee