586,094 active members*
4,017 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CAM Software > BobCad-Cam > V27 Latest build-how to download?

V27 Latest build-how to download?

Hey Guys,
    I picked up V27 a couple months ago, and am so busy using V26 every day that I am just now getting around to messing with 27. I am on standard support, so I think I should be able to log in on Bobcad support and download the last build, but when I get to the "update" page, it has no links, just adds. Am I missing something, or have they been taken down? Is updating different now than it used to be?

Re: V27 Latest build-how to download?

Quote Originally Posted by spock View Post
    Hey Guys,
    I picked up V27 a couple months ago, and am so busy using V26 every day that I am just now getting around to messing with 27. I am on standard support, so I think I should be able to log in on Bobcad support and download the last build, but when I get to the "update" page, it has no links, just adds. Am I missing something, or have they been taken down? Is updating different now than it used to be?
    As far as I know we only had one update so far for V27 and that was released on 12/03/2014 Build #1547
    and I do think that you have to have some type of current support package to download the update.

You might have to call bobcad and get your support account set so can login to be able to download. I think I remember having the same problem before I was able to login

Re: V27 Latest build-how to download?

Thanks for the reply. I checked my build # and it is 1547. I have bought many Bobcad products over the years and never installed the latest without needing to get the latest build! I should have asked!