586,080 active members*
3,704 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Dealing with Jinan Itech and RECI tube

Heres what I found out about my RECI tube problem...for one, it has a bar code I can scan to find out if its legit..and it is..made 1/24/2015 ...according to RECI, that was made during their bad tube batches..
    http://www.recilaser.com/…/ba9e70684e4c4244014e4d3c3ad60b35…

This was the response from RECI
    "1.Tube number 155078 S2 model 90W is our product.It's correct.

2.Accoring to our service, you can receive one replacement free.
    3.Please ask for replacement from your supplier and ask them to contact us.Because we only direct face to our product the first buyer"

Unfortunately anytime I present Itech with a problem..they stop responding..I sent emails to the tech rep Ive been talking to, as well as the sales rep manager..no response...
    I went to Alibaba, where they have that Live Chat system..and reached an Itech rep (company I bought it from) she was eager to help me buy a new laser...but when I told her my problem...she stopped responding.
    I took a few screen shots during the conversation..as well as a screen shot of me trying to reach Joanna (the sales manager). It did show she was online..and the other sales rep said she was online and was aware of me trying to contact her...but she never responded.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Itech2.jpg  

Re: Dealing with Jinan Itech and RECI tube

usually, if your laser tube is RECI, and there is a problem, you should make a video show the problem.
    according to the video, they will make a decision whether will send a new one to you.
    I don't know why your supplier don't help you to solve it, I think it is a fake RECI laser tube. sorry to hear that.

after finally getting a response from Itechs General manager here was his response "why not contact RECI and ask them to send you a replacement" so I called him...and he hung up on me when I told him who I was. Then I called RECI,since I hadnt heard a response from them. Finally reached someone who spoke engrish , which happened to be who I emailed..he said since I was having trouble getting a response from Itech, then they will go ahead and replace my tube, but they generally dont do that...so,heres a Kudos for RECI... and a two thumbs down for Itech Machinery..btw, there is a barcode on RECI tubes you can scan with a smart phone, and it will tell you if it is a legit tube, which mine is...it just happened to be one of their S2 series tubes that were made in a few months period that were bad tubes. He told me to smash the tube and send photos of the metal parts. never smashed a tube that still has CO2 in it..any dangers there besides the obvious of shattering glass?

Put it in a box with a rock and shake it around.

Ben

No Danger, have done it myself. Bag isn't a bad idea just for mess, but it's actually not to bad.