586,123 active members*
3,302 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Cincinnati CNC > Help! With Cincinnati sabre 750(fanuc 0M), alarm "1030 axis aligned aborted".

Help! With Cincinnati sabre 750(fanuc 0M), alarm "1030 axis aligned aborted".

Help! With Cincinnati sabre 750(fanuc 0M), alarm "1030 axis aligned aborted", and "machine not aligned". I need advice on how to fix it.

Re: Help! With Cincinnati sabre 750(fanuc 0M), alarm "1030 axis aligned aborted".

The Cinci sabre machines that I have worked on use absolute encoders. These encoders use a battery to power the encoder and tell the control it's position at start up. The machines are not require to be aligned every time the machine is turned off. Prior to this problem did you need to align the machine every time you shut it off??? You may have lost a battery and the control does not know where the slide position is. Check the electrical prints. If you need to replace a battery there is an alignment procedure to sync the machine position to the control, look in you books that came with the machine.

MIKE CNC Machine Services INC | Cincinnati Milacron MachinesCNC Machine Services

Quote Originally Posted by meckardt55 View Post
    The Cinci sabre machines that I have worked on use absolute encoders. These encoders use a battery to power the encoder and tell the control it's position at start up. The machines are not require to be aligned every time the machine is turned off. Prior to this problem did you need to align the machine every time you shut it off??? You may have lost a battery and the control does not know where the slide position is. Check the electrical prints. If you need to replace a battery there is an alignment procedure to sync the machine position to the control, look in you books that came with the machine.

MIKE CNC Machine Services INC | Cincinnati Milacron MachinesCNC Machine Services
    Yes, machine CNC each time need alignment. And reference position axes (X Y) - correct aligned, but axis (Z) - writing alarm message "1011 - Z axis alignment pos error ".

Quote Originally Posted by des110 View Post
    Yes, machine CNC each time need alignment. And reference position axes (X Y) - correct aligned, but axis (Z) - writing alarm message "1011 - Z axis alignment pos error ".
    I have the same alarm
    How did u fix it