586,094 active members*
3,926 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CAM Software > SprutCAM > Sprutcam 7 postprocessor

Sprutcam 7 postprocessor

I seem to have lost my postprocessor rev 2, I have a couple of rev 1.5's listed but no rev 2, it comes up in the postprocessor program window but wil not load, I cant find it on the computer anywhere??

I have emailed Tormach yesterday, and a phone call today, no results yet.

It is not listed on the postprocessor download page, can anyone enlighten me as to why?

thanks for any info on this....
    mike sr

Re: Sprutcam 7 postprocessor

Quote Originally Posted by popspipes View Post
    I seem to have lost my postprocessor rev 2, I have a couple of rev 1.5's listed but no rev 2, it comes up in the postprocessor program window but wil not load, I cant find it on the computer anywhere??

I have emailed Tormach yesterday, and a phone call today, no results yet.

It is not listed on the postprocessor download page, can anyone enlighten me as to why?

thanks for any info on this....
    Hi Mike,
    You won't find any post processors for SC7 on the tormach web site because they don't officially support that version anymore. But I would hope they would reply to your inquiries soon and perhaps just send you a copy of the post in an email. I vaguely remember the ver 2 post and it seems like I had problems with it and just went back to the ver 1.5. I looked on my computer and I don't have a copy of it either, must of deleted it.
    Gerry
    Currently using SC7 Build 1.6 Rev. 64105

I never ran anything above the 1.5 post for Sprut 7. I have it here on my PC. PM me your email if you need a copy.

Thanks for the replies Gerry, Pickled, I appreciate it,.
    Jason called back and they dont have a copy of it either, if you guys think 1.5 is OK then thats what I will use, I havent paid much attention to it, it may have been gone for quite sometime.
    I had problems with Sprut not bringing up my projects, turned out I found them, they are in a projects folder but at certain times It wont let me access it?? I dont know what the problem is with that or why I could have two folders called projects and one has the files in it and the other doesnt??

I am wondering if that rev 2 post had to do with something for Mach 3??

Thanks for the help guys!
    mike sr

PCNCMasterPostRev 1.5 has been pretty much all that I have used as a post processor for a few years now. Works fine with 3 axis milling and 4th axis work. I find that Sprut sometimes defaults the machine to a program file for ALL USERS versus under my log in profile. When it does this I have to point it to the program file that is in my windows user profile. I don't know why it does this in version 7, but it has done it 4 times within the last year. I'm on the lovely Windows 8 here.

Quote Originally Posted by pickled View Post
    PCNCMasterPostRev 1.5 has been pretty much all that I have used as a post processor for a few years now. Works fine with 3 axis milling and 4th axis work. I find that Sprut sometimes defaults the machine to a program file for ALL USERS versus under my log in profile. When it does this I have to point it to the program file that is in my windows user profile. I don't know why it does this in version 7, but it has done it 4 times within the last year. I'm on the lovely Windows 8 here.
    Sprut 7 is a little squirrely sometimes, however on a hobby budget I will make do, it was a bit of a bear for me to learn but it does a lot for the cost of it.
    mike sr