I posted a thread a couple of days ago looking for the main.c file etc.. for my kmotion software. After upgrading I lost these files and couldn't get
the machine to reset (green light). raasco_alan was nice enough to send me the files however after loading I still didn't get a green light. I was wondering
what is the minimum "state" or requirements for the machine to show a green light? I am not sure at this point what is wrong so I wanted to do some trouble shooting.
I know programming and cad/cam but I know nothing about how to configure or make a CNC machine talk to the PC or the card, it seems like something you have to
a lot of experience with.

Here are a few observations:

1. The machine worked until I upgraded from 4.29 to 4.34
2. raasco sent me his entire 429 and KFLOP directories, after flashing and loading on thread six I got the numbers in KmontionCNC to turn green by initializing but no green light.
3. When I hit my user button i called INIT all the numbers 0 and they turn green.
4. If I try to run a simple line like G0 X-20 Y-20 Z-4, the numbers turn yellow and it displays a message saying axis not enabled but I had enabled them in Kmotion.exe
5. If I click the machine coords check box the numbers all turn orange and nothing happens when I try to jog the machine.
6. If I click the simulate button all the numbers turn white and again nothing happens.

Is there a way to just wipe out the card and start over? I don't know what to do or where to start. Honestly thinking since K2 is out of business, no support etc etc etc. Better to dump this machine
and buy a different one from a reputable company that is actually in business and can support their products.