I'm in the R and D phase of building a plasma table, and I'm trying to source parts out. I have had poor success finding the various rails, guide wheels, racks, pulleys, etc locally, so I am having to look to the internet for my stuff. I'm fine with this, but am looking to minimize the hassle with brokerage, etc from parts bought in the USA. I have looked at the TEA website, and really like the idea of the guide rails and wheels they use. I have not contacted them yet for pricing, as I hate bothering people when I'm just "browsing", but have been checking out the Mcmaster Carr website as well.....so have an idea of some alternatives. Does McMaster Carr have anything comparable to the TEA rails and guide wheels? If so, what are they called and where are they hidden in the catalogue? I have done a search on this site, googled it, and checked Ebay, and I can't find any clues that lead me in the right direction.

If anyone has experience dealing with TEA, spefically with their rails and wheels, I would greatly appreciate any advice.

Thanks