Hi gang,
My computer which was running Vista rolled over and gasped its final breath. I had been running Alibre Ver12 just fine with the old machine. I went out and bought the stuff to build a new machine which is running just fine under Windows 8.1 I have been successful in re-installing most of the programs I had running on the old machine. The main exception is that Alibre V12 has so far denied my attempts at bringing it back to life. I went scouting around and found out that Alibre has actually been obtained by another company and that the Alibre product seems to be kaput. I have tried to re-install by running the Alibre install program which seems to complete its task just fine. When I go to start the program via the shortcut the installer created the computer just kinda stares at me and does not try and run the program. I have my original key code but the program has not asked me for it. (BTW the program was a download of a file so I do not have an install disk). I tried to see if something was happening by watching Task Manager when I clicked the Alibre icon but saw nothing try and start up. Any thoughts and or tips on what you might have done in a similar situation?

Any thoughts and or tips will be most appreciated.

ROG