Tormach PCNC 1100 with 4th Axis For Sale in Michigan

Tormach PCNC 1100 with 4th Axis for sale in Chesterfield, Michigan 48047.

Pics attached are not the greatest. But, they were taken yesterday. I can send more pics if requested.

Purchase new from Tormach in Aug 2007. Operating time: 5500 hours
Comes with stand, guards
dell computer, monitor, keyboard & mouse
Mach III Control Software
Small tapping head - Tormach quick change system
Large tapping head - Tormach quick change system
tormach vice
4th axis
tooling shown also comes with.

Hate to sell it but I really don't have the time or need as I did in the past. I work too many hours and drive an hour each way. It's a Nice machine. Glad I decided on a Tormach years ago. It was well worth the money. However, It's just sitting in my garage at this point and I know someone out there can put it to work

Price does not include shipping or putting on a pallet etc. I would prefer a pick up, But, I will work with you if you must ship it on a truck.

Email any questions. Thanks and have a great day. You can email: [email protected] or call 810-335-0814 and leave a message and we will get back to you.

List Date: 9/15/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Tormach PCNC 1100 with 4th Axis For Sale in Michigan
--------------------------------------
On Sale For: $7,000 (Local Pickup Only) If you want to use paypal to pay you will have to pay the paypal fee. If shipping and packing is need to put on a truck, there will be an extra charge and buyer is responsible for shipping.

--------------------------------------

Mobile friendly version: Tormach PCNC 1100 with 4th Axis For Sale in Michigan

Go Mobile: Download the free Panjo iOS app now!