586,745 active members*
6,955 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Thread: Mazak

Mazak

I try to understand the program for MAZAK INTEGREX 200 mill-turn machine. There is documentation on cnc MAZATROL but its little. Help me please to find documentation on programming this machine.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mazak.gif  

What type of part are you trying to machine?

The first a turning processing then milling with several sides.

Is the milling in "Y" axis? Can you fwd a print you are trying to work with?

Joe

Here is the nc-program what I try understand.
    Attached Files Attached Files

You need the EIA programming book for that one. It's not in Mazatrol unless it was output as an EIA conversion.... but it doesn't look like that. What part of it are you not understanding? The "G" and "M" codes?
    It's just a part..... cutter still goes round and round....

I looked at your G-code program and can't help you with that. You should probably be working with the Mazatrol side of the control for this part. If you see me a copy of the print I could tell you which would be better. How many axis's are you trying to program? That's makes a difference also.

I skim read through the program you post. It seem like it do some contour groove on the cylinder and drill a hole at 35deg angle, and all that variables(#) are for calculate the length of the work piece position at 35DEG. Everything is pretty much straight forward G-code. I can't help you much since I don't have machine to test out.
    The best way to learn is trial error.

Thank you for your attention to my problem.

I am not understanding the tool number code. The line:
    T025025.01 B27

What is it? I think what here is tool change command. The tool number is 25 and tool length offset number is 25. Is it right? I think what the ".01" is turret number maybe. Maybe B27 is angle of the spindle orientation for tool change ... ?????

About EIA programming book. Where its possible find?

Quote Originally Posted by uav View Post
    Thank you for your attention to my problem.

I am not understanding the tool number code. The line:
    T025025.01 B27

What is it? I think what here is tool change command. The tool number is 25 and tool length offset number is 25. Is it right? I think what the ".01" is turret number maybe. Maybe B27 is angle of the spindle orientation for tool change ... ?????

About EIA programming book. Where its possible find?

T025025 Means Tool 25 Offset 25
    .01 No Clue
    B27 could be the B Axis Position for Milling??????

I do have a question for you though. Why are you (or someone else) trying to program this machine EIA/ISO when Mazatrol will do this for you? I have been told that regular 2 axis Lathes and 4 Axis Mills are fine to Progam EIA/ISO but not anything else. Personally I have heard nothing but Nightmares about trying to program these machines with anything other than Mazatrol.

Did you or the company you work for hire a Contract Programmer to do this for you?

Try these guys, maybe they can help http://www.griffobros.com/
    Toby D.
    "Imagination and Memory are but one thing, but for divers considerations have divers names"
    Schwarzwald

(Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)

www.refractotech.com

Thank's for information.

I am trying to simulate mill-turn cutting. This example I have received from the partner who wants to see this sample work.

Toby D.
    "Imagination and Memory are but one thing, but for divers considerations have divers names"
    Schwarzwald

(Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)

www.refractotech.com

T025025.01 B27

T025025 = Tool number(025)Tool Offset(025)
    .01= suffix (.01=A,.02=B)
    The B27 stages the next tool(T027027)

Thank you very mach!

About suffix (.01=A,.02=B) - What is it? Is tool different orientation?

The .01 does two things, it looks at your tool data and orients your head.

.00 points toward the main spindle - tool change position
    .01 points down - turning on the main
    .11 points toward the sub spindle
    .13 points toward the main spindle with the tool rotated 180°
    .14 points down with the tool rotated 180° - turning on the sub
    .15 points toward the sub spindle with the tool rotated 180°

Always use .00 for doing angles, it does it's calculations from here.

Wait codes on Integrex 100-400 series

Be careful with the "P" wait codes i.e. "P1010"
    They don't have to match from upper turret G109L1 to lower turret G109L2, it can crash.
    It's better to use M950~M999 they must match and will never crash.

Thank you for your help. :cheers:

I have PROGRAMMING MANUAL for MAZATROL FUSION 640M Pro (Programming EIA/ISO) only. Please help me to find programming manual for any others cnc mazatrol.

I would like more knowledges!

You may have to call Mazak for those. I haven't seen too much literature for EIA/ISO Programming for Mazatrol. The books don't even give a reference of Modal G's or Miscellaneous Functions (M-Codes) let alone Formats for Programming in the EIA/ISO method.

All the places that I know of use Mazatrol or Mastercam Level 3 for programming.
    Toby D.
    Schwarzwald

www.refractotech.com

the .01 in the tool change is mill spindle orientation. check out integrexmachinist.com all integrex gus there. if you want some help with mazatrol, i could help u out over the phone if i had a print.

The To25025.01 is tool# and offset# ant the tool orientated to the vertical position. the B27 is tekking machine to put tool#27 in wait position because it is next tool to be run in program.