586,103 active members*
3,794 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

4X4 Precision Plasma

4X4 Precision Plasma

Selling a 4X4 home built Precision Plasma table (PPLC). 95% complete, few minor things like mounting the Z axis, PC screen, and torch hose boom. Machine movement is complete. All Components are Brand New except computer and screen. It has top of the line electronics and plasma , do some research and see what everyone is running. All it needs is for plasma to be programmed and calibrated. It has a CandCNC BladeRunner Dragon cut 300-4 with DTHC IV Package from CandCNC.com. They offer A-1 excellent support, and even have a forum. Hyper-therm 45 plasma. Never been plugged in. Hypertherm, enough said. Any questions about this can also be asked on "any" forum, reference Jim Colt. Rack and Pinion driven. Water Table. This is a Precision Plasma design. This guy has a forum on the Candcnc forum site. Computer and monitor is only thing that is not new, but it doesn't need a very strong PC to run a CNC. All software is loaded on the PC and all the Bladerunner CD's are included plus manuals for the Bladrunner. They are important to read but if you get lost Tom at CandCNC.com can help, I guarantee. I just don't have time or space to finish this project, my shop is setup with a CNC router, not metal, so I am passing a great deal to someone who can use it. As I stated it is all there. The electronics and motors have and motion and is programmed to specs with Mach, just needs plasma machine to be programmed and calibrated with control electronics.This is not hard but it just takes time and I can give you all the site forums for people that will help you get this going. This could be up and running within a 1 or 2 days, depending on how advanced you are with computer work and CNC's in general. I have over $8K invested and these complete CNC plasma tables run high ( check out prices and components before you consider this one). Located in Owensboro, KY.. My bottom dollar is $5000.

List Date: 5/5/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 4X4 Precision Plasma
    --------------------------------------
    This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------

Mobile friendly version: 4X4 Precision Plasma

Go Mobile: Download the free Panjo iOS app now!

Re: 4X4 Precision Plasma

Looks great!
    AngelBlade air plasma cutter
    www.abplasma.com