Plasmabot 5.0 kit with CandCNC controller and all parts to build a 5X5 table

I have everything to build a Shop droids Plasmabot 5.0 plasma table, accept for the 2X2 tubing. I bought this stuf about 4 years ago from John And bought all the options he offered at the time. With the controller kit I got from Tom At CandCNC total I have and after sourcing all my parts I have about $6800.00 invested in this stuff, I did not cheap out in anyway I bought the best of everything. when this machine is built it will rock, I know this personally because I have seen in person others builds on here run. With my new job I just do not see me getting to this anytime soon So my loss your gain. Call me if interested 816-356-605two If you have been thinking of building your own plasma table, You can't beat this deal....Everything is still brand new in boxes. I really want to see someone get it up and running. If not sold soon I may part it out,

List Date: 6/3/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Plasmabot 5.0 kit with CandCNC controller and all parts to build a 5X5 table
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------

Mobile friendly version: Plasmabot 5.0 kit with CandCNC controller and all parts to build a 5X5 table

Go Mobile: Download the free Panjo iOS app now!