CNC-15 ROTO PHASE PHASE CONVERTER

I no longer need this phase converter as I moved to shop with three phase power I paid over $6000.00 for this phase converter new... these are top of the line phase converters and what to use if you care for your expensive CNC machines don't use anything less.... smaller cheaper units will put your CNC machines expensive sophisticated components, controls, motors, servos and computers at risk.
This unit weighs 700 Lbs. (this is not a toy) and rated for up to 15 HP CNC machine either CNC Lathe or CNC Milling machine.

Description and features below.

Serial No. 981213991-LN

Standard Features:
Voltage Balance Within 2% or Less Under All Loading Conditions
Heavy Duty Construction
Continuous Duty Cycle
Available In ODP or TEFC Design
Easy Installation

The CNC series phase converter is able to provide a stable "phase-to-phase" voltage condition which is between 1-2% under all loading conditions on the three-phase equipment. Unlike our competitors, who use transformers or capacitor switching via manual switches and contactors, the CNC series converter does not depend upon these types of devices which could pose a potential maintenance concern. The CNC series Roto-Phase converter has been field tested and proven reliable for years. It is truly unlike any rotary phase converter on the market because of its capabilities to deliver good starting torque and necessary voltage tolerances of 5% or less to the three-phase equipment load. From precision work on CNC machine tool and EDM equipment to lasers used for eye surgery, the CNC Roto-Phase converter is the most reliable unit on the market. When three-phase power is not available from the utility company or is not economically feasible, then the ARCO Roto-Phase is the best substitute.

List Date: 3/31/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: CNC-15 ROTO PHASE PHASE CONVERTER
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------

Mobile friendly version: CNC-15 ROTO PHASE PHASE CONVERTER

Go Mobile: Download the free Panjo iOS app now!