586,069 active members*
3,737 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CAM Software > Alphacam > BRETON NC160 aplhacam usb plug

Exclamation BRETON NC160 aplhacam usb plug

Hello Everyone,

As it is a big problem to me, i am trying to make some best decisions it that situation. I bought an cnc machine without any software and usb key as i know. Machine is BRETON NC160. Now it is very big problem, because i have a machine, in which i invested a lot and no ability to work with it. I would like to ask someone who could help me with that? Because i asked Breton for that, but it is far too expensive to me what they are suggesting. I am look forward to hearing from someone who could help me solve this big head ache.

Re: BRETON NC160 aplhacam usb plug

I think, that You need to explain more? (or am I misunderstanding completely??)
    Have You bought the Machine including AlphaCAM - but haven't got the program/USB ?
    What have they promised?
    What have they suggested?

I bought a machine from the company, which have a few more of it, and as i understand, as i know there is one key for all of them, with which you can launch the machine, so they sold the machine with out it. As i think, i need AlphaCam usb key with software. As i know, there is some ability to clone a key. I don't know how to solve it, because from Breton suggestion it takes for too big amount.

Is it a Secondhand Machine?
    AlphaCAM is sold licenced to a Company - so they can ask for a transfer to You, but it will cost something..
    BUT - if You bought Machine AND AlphaCAM, they must pay the cost..

Good Morning,

Yes, the machine is second hand, i bought it from the same business activity company. As i know, what i need is the software and the key usb plug, in the invoice of Breton it was mentioned AlphaCam usb plug. I need to ask directly to AlphaCam company? There was not mentioned about AlphaCam, only the machine, so as i didn't know about it, i didn't ask. Unknowing is always the thing, which makes problems. So i am looking for some solutions for that. I don't know where should i start know.