Can anyone help - I have been trying to resolve this for weeks now and nothing seems to sort it

Laser engraver worked perfectly, then Laser tube stopped working and started cracking so replaced it. the laser tube fires now but it will not engrave or cut properly. The laser tube 50w power supply 50 w

I have tried several versions of Laser works and V6 seems to the best one at the moment (even though V8 worked fine before laser tube went wrong). Anyway on V6 laser works send to scan / engrave ABC - and it fills in each letter so not detail - image shown below

Then I cut it and it outlines the letters correctly but very wobbly lines. Plus the laser makes marks when it shouldnt be doing so - as if it cant stop lasering once it is doing a job - I have shown this in the image below.

Any ideas of what it can be would be great - what tests I can do etc - since it is getting very frustrating I cant get it going

Im tyhinkingits a software to hardware problem, but could it be the power supply?

Im running windows 7 32bit and laserworks v6 - i have also tried a couple of v8 versions. It a shenhui 350 laser

Thanks