Because the question has come up on how to wiew and print the plasma plans I posted, I thought this would help.

1. go to A9tech.com and download A9cad. A good 2d cad program that is free.

2. After installing A9cad and starting it. Go to "File" at the top of the screen and click on "Open"

3.At the bottom of the Open screen - is "Type of File" - click on the arrow and choose "DFX"

4. find the file (PLASMA2000) that you got from me or downloaded and double cilick. This will open the plans.

5. At the top of the screen is a magnifying glass with a square in it. click on it. Now you will be able to "Click and drag" a box to highlight the area you want to see. To return to the full prints click on the magnifying glass with a square that has a bent corner in it.

6.To print - go to "File" - then "Print" - click on "print"

7. this will bring up the print on a print screen

8. At the bottom of the print screen - click on "Window" - then click on "Choose"

9. This will bring up the last view you were looking at. Now "click and drag " to highlight the area you want to Print. Then click.

10.This will return you to the print screen with the area you want to print.
You can now choose any print options you want - or just click on "Print" at the bottom of the print screen to print that view.

hope this helps

mike