586,096 active members*
3,861 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CNC Electronics > Leadshine > Lead shine easy servo systems on eBay

Lead shine easy servo systems on eBay

Hi all

I'm just converting a Triac to MACH3 and have decided I would like to use the Leadshine easy servo system. I'm a little confused about the products codes though.

If I go on the Leadshine website I find the easy servo drives are an ES-D series, and the motors are ES-M series

Looking on eBay there are a good few leadshine easy servo drive/motor combinations but these are an HBS driver and HS motor.

I have seen other websites list both items with both model numbers

Is there actually any difference between these products, or are they the same thing just with a different model number for the export market?

Has anyone bought any of these off eBay?

Thanks

Re: Lead shine easy servo systems on eBay

Quote Originally Posted by angaeng View Post
    Hi all

I'm just converting a Triac to MACH3 and have decided I would like to use the Leadshine easy servo system. I'm a little confused about the products codes though.

If I go on the Leadshine website I find the easy servo drives are an ES-D series, and the motors are ES-M series

Looking on eBay there are a good few leadshine easy servo drive/motor combinations but these are an HBS driver and HS motor.

I have seen other websites list both items with both model numbers

Is there actually any difference between these products, or are they the same thing just with a different model number for the export market?

Has anyone bought any of these off eBay?

Thanks
    Hello
    Both ES-D /ES-M and HBS/HBM are from Leadshine . but ES-D /ES-M is special for oversea market .HBS for domestic market .
    Some Chinese trading company sell HBS too .but no technical support .you can buy HBS from ebay or other ways ,but you can not get technical support from Leadshine .\
    I recommend you to contact Leadshine directly or from leadshine distributors .

John
    Application engineer
    Leadshine
    [email protected]