586,103 active members*
3,703 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CNC Plasma, EDM / Waterjet Machines > DynaTorch > opinions on Dyna Torch Plasma table

opinions on Dyna Torch Plasma table

I am considering buy a Dyna Torch, any input or opinions would be greatly appreciated. I currently own a Plasma Cam and looking to upgrade.

Hello Matt T,
    I would like to say thanks for the interest in our product. There are several customers of ours in the DYnatorch Users thread you could ask for opinions, and if you call me or give me your e-mail address I would be happy to send you names and numbers for several of our customers that are not in the thread. I might even be able to find a machine within reasonable driving distance from you , that you could go and see. Let me know and I will help you as much as I can.
    Thanks,
    Greg

Mat, I left a comment for you in the Dynatorch users thread. #85

hey Matt,
    I like others on this thread own a Dynatorch. You can call or email me anytime about the machine. Dynatorch's salesmen and tech help is awsome. I am very happy with mine. Let me know how I can help.

727-639-1411 or [email protected]
    Ed-Ryno
    www.rynomobility.com

My Dynatorch has been solid so far - no problems. Build my own table per their plans, bought their air handler and nesting software. Had a steep learning curve on the software and being a plasma newbie, but everything running well now.
    Ric - Boss Frog