If you do not know what this is, go to Elements Made of Cement Concrete - durcrete GmbH
It is a Ultra High Precision Concrete for casting machine beds.

Forget about polymer resin granite mixtures, and other mixtures.
The company has developed a new formulation for solid machine beds, using especially treated aggregates. Nanodur E80 concrete has a modulus of elasticity greater than 80,000 N/mm² – which makes it stiffer and more than 50% more resistant to deformation than all previously known cast mineral formulations based on epoxy resin or cement. This international innovation makes it possible to markedly reduce machine deformations, with the result that machines can operate with even greater accuracy and precision.

It is self compacting (no vibration) and surely easier to use as any other "sticky and stiff" resin based mixes.

I contact them and they cell it in 40kg bags, and its very affordable (per bag) (much less than local available precision grouts. (these grouts are 10 x more expensive, and less suitable), and the minimum order is a pallet (42 bags) and then, and you guessed right, shipping this 1.6 ton merchandise. What a bummer, now I can not afford it anymore!

Except if there are 10 to 20 other people in South Africa that want to share the loot!
Shelf life of the product is 6 months, so after being in transit on a ship, it will end up locally with 5 months remaining before you have to use it. (therefore investing in a lot of this product and keeping it into infinity till I can use all of it, is also not possible for an individual, who is just interested to cast 1,2 or 3 products)

Even if you do not want to build a machine base, but rather something like a precision top, or something "arty", this product is very suitable (see the links on their site about artwork made with this product)

So, anyone interested? (My own immediate need is ~5 bags)

Regards
Guss