So I never made that video that I promise. Sorry about that. But I thought I'd stop work for a second to upload the Cipher file so that people can try use it if they want or just use it for reference if they're making their own. You can download it here:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5...jYtVlhiOE15dlk

It's a script written in Python, you go to the bottom of the script and change
- the working directories to the Gcode you want to convert,
- the name you want the converted file to be,
- the location you want the new converted file to be saved to
- the tool length offset ('toolOffset' is the distance from the center of rotation to nose of spindle, 'toolLength' is the addition length of the spindle nose to the tool tip. This way you just have to measure the tool length when you change tools and plug that length into the toolLength variable)
- tool diameter
- your machine's rapid speed (this converter never uses G00, it just knows when G00 was given and sets feedrate in G01 to your machine's rapid rate, otherwise it goes jerky when the tool retracts (no constant velocity in G00)
- turn on the 'tilting' boolean if you're converting a 3 axis path to a 5 axis path (IMPORTANT! If you're using 'tilting', the 3 axis path MUST have an axial offset equal to the radius of your ball-nose tool. You set this in your CAM program before post processing, then you bring that Gcode into Cipher)

This program, I think is pretty unique and powerful. I've never seen anything that can convert standard 3 axis paths into 5 axis paths. This will only work for a bi-rotary head style machine like mine where the C axis is parallel to Z, and B is parallel to Y when everything is at 0.
I also have a version that lets you simulate 5 axis program in 3D with the Blender modelling program, but that's much more technical to set up and I have more bugs in that one.

I MAY still take the time to make a good explanation video, but it's not high on my priorities right now. Maybe if enough people ask me I'll do it.