Hello Everybody
I'm posting here because I think this is a product that might be of interest to quite a few Tormach owners. We actually specifically bought a Tormach to make injection molds with this molder that we are now selling (moved up to an more industrial size machine (Boy 50). Injection molding is a great method to produce plastic parts in "large" quantities. We milled several aluminum molds on the Tormach 1100 and molded probably well over 2000 parts. Some parts were fairly complicated and needed molds consisting of many parts.

I would say we really pushed the limit of what you can do yourself with such a machine in the garage. It wasn't easy by any means, but in the attached picture you can see what is possible (Gimbal on the left was injection molded with the Medium Machinery molder we are currently selling).
Attachment 298440

If you are interested in the Molder, check this link: http://www.cnczone.com/forums/plasti...ml#post1790568

If you have any questions about the molder or making molds for it on the Tormach, I'm happy to answer them.