I can't find words strong enough to describe what I thing of this machine, any good advice on the following issue would be greatly appreciated. I was getting X axis over current alarms on and of for a while i cleaned the carbon out of the motor and it was ok for a short time until it damaged the X drive board I replaced the mosfets on the board and it work find for a while until the X overcurrent alarm come back again in the middle of a program used the A axis board(two resistors had to be changed only difference) it blew a fuse right away replaced the fuse and the machine worked for 6 day 12hour a day without a problem. the machine was idle for 3 weeks. Started it up the VFD failed after 5min of the spindle running fixed that. started up the machine again Z axis overcurrent alarm come on right away cleared after a couple of resets then it would not home because the X axis overcurrent alarm had come back I finally got it to home I then manually moved each axis Z first was ok then X was ok then Y a short move got Y axis over current alarm(for the first time) it would not clear swapped the Y axis board with X, Y axis board had failed the main question i have is a short to ground in a motor a intermittent fault? I suspect this is the problem with the X axis as for the Z and Y. I just don't no. the cables from the boards to the motors are all ok. Thanks