Hi Everyone,

I've got yet another question about DNC-B. I am wanting to source a DNC kit to retrofit my V4020. I have a line on the CCP board, #E4809-770-024-B 1911-1594 , software from another machine with DNC-B but that is otherwise optioned the same as my current machine, and the panel switches. I think I may also need the CCPC2 board, which has proven more difficult to find. It is #E4809-436-033 1911-1596. I have noticed that it looks nearly identical to Main Card13, which shares the same E4809-436-033 number, but with the 1911-1521 revision number instead of 1594.

Does anyone know what exactly is required for the DNC-B kit or possibly even have installation procedures for it? I've got no trouble swapping the software. Is it as easy as just putting the boards in, wiring up the switches, loading new software, and going?

Also, does anyone know if it is possible to extract the option files from one floppy to combine them with another? I have software from another V4020 I dismantled that had a tool probe and I would like to set the probe up on my current V4020. The software for the one I dismantled lacked a few features I regularly use on the current machine, so a straight swap won't work like it would with the third software set with DNC-B.

Thanks for any help!