X2 Freak conversion CNC milling machine complete southern NJ

Heavily modified benchtop mill. Full articulated head...servo spindle...Hossmachine "freak" conversion. Steppers all the way around with Roton ballscrews preloaded. Accuracy is holding under .001" .
The machine has alot of power at the head....will not stall out with 90VDC servo running a L belt and timing pulleys. With the servo spindle(with LED lighting mounted at the head) it can be finished off to do tapping also. It is capable of milling steel also in case you were wondering about how much it could do, but, much better with aluminum and such. Has a touch screen control panel mounted on an articulating arm running Mach3 for the controller. Comes as a complete unit...mill...all electronics including the PC and monitor. Also comes with the cabinet, if you want it, but could stand to have a larger one since the conversion the mill is "over grown" for it. I figured I would give the enclosure to the buyer if they wanted it. Has the mist cooling on the head also has flood capability.

Massive travel: Y axis 12 inches, X axis 18 inches, Z axis 11 inches

The mill can be tested since its still in operation. Its a great buy and plug n play.
I have had this mill since new and its 2 years old. I used it to start my business and I have out grown it and now have a larger machine. I would love to keep this mill but just dont have the space for it.

e-mail: [email protected]

Possible shipping via freight

List Date: 12/7/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: X2 Freak conversion CNC milling machine complete southern NJ
--------------------------------------
On Sale For: $1,500.00

--------------------------------------