586,100 active members*
3,089 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CAM Software > Autodesk CAM > Picture Mistakes in HSMWorks Help

Picture Mistakes in HSMWorks Help

Under the Geometry tab, selecting the machining boundary, help describes a couple of check boxes.

It looks like the second set of images in this screen grab are swapped, they don't match the first set and I think (correct me if I'm wrong) it's the first set that is correct.

The third pair of images in the pic is also wrong in that both images are exactly the same when they should be showing a difference. I think they are both showing the "disabled" condition.

Attachment 302100

Re: Picture Mistakes in HSMWorks Help

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Duncan View Post
    Under the Geometry tab, selecting the machining boundary, help describes a couple of check boxes.

It looks like the second set of images in this screen grab are swapped, they don't match the first set and I think (correct me if I'm wrong) it's the first set that is correct.

The third pair of images in the pic is also wrong in that both images are exactly the same when they should be showing a difference. I think they are both showing the "disabled" condition.

Attachment 302100
    Yes there are some problems with that. But you are better of putting that on the Autodesk CAM forum. Now located here: https://camforum.autodesk.com/index.php
    Not sure for tomorrow since the forum will be migrated to the Autodesk Lithium forum.

But infinitely more chance of getting something fixed if you give a shout out there vs here.