586,369 active members*
3,397 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

JCUT 1212A - Yay, or Nay?

Hi guys,

I'm new to the forum, it seems like a great resource for all things cnc related. So I'm hoping you guys will be able to tell me a little more about the JCUT cnc routers, the model 1212A specifically. Any members running this router?

I'm planning on running smaller wooden pieces, and need the ability to easily route in 3 axis. I know the machine is capable of doing so. Judging from the specs it looks like it comes with artcam, have you guys used this to do 3d carving? Is it fairly user friendly, when it comes to assigning tooling?

Oh, and has anyone rigged up a tool changer on one of these? The ability to run 2-3 tools would be a huge time saver!

Any input will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Re: JCUT 1212A - Yay, or Nay?

Hi Jhank,
    Thank you for your attention JCUT-1212 CNC router.This is Ellen from JCUT
    Friend,could you tell me your email address?i will send you some more our 1212 details.
    JINAN JCUT CNC EQUIPMENT CO., LTD www.jcutcnclaser.com
    Mobile:0086-13969197759 WhatsApp & Wchat & Viber available Skype: jcutcnc08

He (jhank) is probably wants to know the personal experience of the end users of JCUT CNC machines. Since you (waimaoxiaomu) are from JCUT, I don't think jhank is looking for answers from JCUT people. I might be wrong though. In that case, I am sorry and beg your pardon.

Best regards.

Rabiuls is somewhat correct, I was looking for feedback from members. I'm surprised that no one really has anything to offer so far. It seems like most of the folks on here are running the 6090, I would be buying that one, but it's just a tad to small for what I'm trying to do.

waimaoxiaomu, I've already PM you my email address.

Thanks,
    J

jhank, my situation is also like you. I was also interested for small router like 6090. But later, I found that I am unable to find any real, practical use of such a small machine. I may engrave small wooden decoration pieces, but these are slow item. I mean you can't find any buyer for these easily. Another thing is, to test CNC machine practically, no more videos. Then again, is it really feasible considering my age (nearly 45), that buy a CNC machine only to see how it works. So, I thought to go for the bigger machine, and found, for entry level model 1325 is ok [1300mm x 2500mm]. Good for engraving door. Buy plain door and then engrave it. Hope this item would be faster then the decoration pieces, if Allah wishes. As construction is always going on - so, door, window..... hope you have understood.

Best regards.

If Mandy from JCut is available, she may tell us about their machine. Mandy if you are there please response.

Best Regards.

jhank

my router 90 percent identical.. mine is 1216..
    a coupl of thing I like to call your attention..

with ATC as you mentioned, you have a heavier spindle..
    also you need either way servo or hybrid stepper, means closed loop system

with atc you also need square rails ... they are not wobbly.. supported roundrails are too ""loose""

I have 2510 ballscrew and am satisfied with... however many folks like better rack n pinion drive

if they offer you syntec control, you can take their offer because toolchanging can be disastrous if not set right.. setting up toolchanger without experience... looking very hard task..

for these machines I think you can choose a 2.2 or max 3 kw atc..
    for larger spindle, possible the 1212 machine structure not sufficient..

it is not because jcut, but all manuf will suggest you similar..

I think there are not a lot if any exist 1212A router with toolchanger..

so my suggestion would be take the manuf advice about if you want toolchanger on your router..

one more thing.. toolchanger will reduce your workarea.. so the 1212 machine will be likely 1210 ... 200 mm off from workarea.. so possible for 1212 workarea you need the 1216 machine base..

Hi Rabiuls

Mandy here , hehe . how are you and all your family ?

Ok , for the machine , my colleague Allen will reply to your email ,if you need any help , tell Allen or me please, we will help you choose the best suitable machine ,thanks

Jinan Jcut Cnc Equipment Co.,Ltd
    Website: cnc router,wood cnc router,china cnc router,cnc engraver,cnc woodworking machine,Jinan JCUT CNC and JCUT Cnc Router,Cutting Plotter,Laser Cutting Machine,Laser Engraving Machine
    Export Sales Manager
    Mandy Zhang
    company email: [email protected]
    phone:0086-531-82374653
    mobile&whatsapp:0086-15589961121

Hi All

For ATC machine , yes , Victor wrote write ,

For our JCUT ATC machine , it is linear guideway, driving mode XY rack&pinion, Z ball screw (for larger machine ) ,for smaller machine for example 6090 or 6060 you can choose xyz ball screw .

For control system of ATC machine , for customers from USA, they prefer Syntec

For power of the spindle, depend on your detail work , also the size of the machine , for smaller machine , usually choose 2.2kw or 3kw , for larger machine , 5.5kw or 9kw or other power .

For tool change magazine position , you can choose at back of table or under granty or disk type , but most customers choose at back of table or disk type .

For motor , it is servo , you can choose Delta from Taiwan or Japanese Servo .

For numbers of tool change magazine , you can choose 4 or 6 or 8 or 10 , this is most customers choice .

For our JCUT ATC machine , it including Auto oiling system , Auto tool presetter etc. they are all for free .

About the working area , we will keep the working area that you need, for example , you choose 6090ATC or 1212ATC, then we will keep the working area of 600x900mm or 1200x1200mm , do not worry about it .

For more details , i think it is better write to me directly ,then i will send more details including pictures videos etc to you , what about your thinking every one ? my friends?

Website: cnc router,wood cnc router,china cnc router,cnc engraver,cnc woodworking machine,Jinan JCUT CNC and JCUT Cnc Router,Cutting Plotter,Laser Cutting Machine,Laser Engraving Machine
    Export Sales Manager
    Mandy Zhang

Attachment 303830
    Attachment 303832
    Attachment 303834
    Attachment 303836
    Attachment 303838
    Attachment 303840

Our company JCUT is professional manufacturer, that means you can tell me your material size ,then we will install the machine for you , thanks

Export Sales Manager
    Mandy Zhang

Hi All

Our JCUT Smaller 5 axis machine online now , it is very convenient and takes a little space , please check pictures and video
    Attachment 304256 Attachment 304260
    Attachment 304258

https://youtu.be/uSDw7H5bRSM

Export Sales Manager
    Mandy Zhang
    mobile&whatsapp:0086-15589961121[/QUOTE]

Hello Mandy,

Thanks for joining .

Can you please mention the configuration of the 1325 model, based on servo motor, and all other best parts, for long lasting and fastest engraving on wood? And another configuration same as the previous one, but based on stepper motor.

Thank you in advance.

Best regards.

Hi

I have sent email to you , please kindly check

Different customers have different choice of their machine , so i think for the details of your machine , it is better we talk by email ,thanks

Mandy

I bought a Jcut 1212A arount 3 months ago and am very happy with it. Works really well.

Redfleming1955,

What part of the world are you located in, I see you've only had one post. What type of routing / machining do you do??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am from Fort Payne Alabama. With me it is just something to do in my retirement.. Right now I have the jcut 1212A and am just using it to do some wood routing. I took some cnc courses before I retired and wanted my own machine because I found out I enjoyed it.

are you spell elephant to crimson tide :-)

Hi Redfleming1955

Glad to know you can use your machine easily and happily , thanks for the information .

You bought the machine from me ( Mandy) and JCUT company , thanks for the information .

Any customers who are interested in our machine , please contact me , if you from cnczone, the price will lower than the price on ebay .

by the way ,some of our machines on ebay too , our ebay ID is chinakzj , another one is chinacut .

Mandy

Export Sales Manager
    Mandy Zhang

Quote Originally Posted by jhank View Post
    Hi guys,

I'm new to the forum, it seems like a great resource for all things cnc related. So I'm hoping you guys will be able to tell me a little more about the JCUT cnc routers, the model 1212A specifically. Any members running this router?

I'm planning on running smaller wooden pieces, and need the ability to easily route in 3 axis. I know the machine is capable of doing so. Judging from the specs it looks like it comes with artcam, have you guys used this to do 3d carving? Is it fairly user friendly, when it comes to assigning tooling?

Oh, and has anyone rigged up a tool changer on one of these? The ability to run 2-3 tools would be a huge time saver!

Any input will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!
    jhank,

I have a Jcut 1313C, it is the stone cutting router they offer. I use it for wood and aluminum cutting, works great. I am using mine Mach3, not artcam though.

I have on that I really like and am doing some similar stulf to what you want to do. I change tools manually. Best software I have found is Vectric.... Any way I can help just let me know