586,106 active members*
3,160 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Unhappy Dynapath Delta 20 CNC control

I am retrofitting a vertical mill with a used Dynapath control. I need a control manual or the info on how to setup the parameters.
    Examples:

Ball screw pitch
    Encoder count
    Axis lengths
    Motor type
    Reversal compensation
    Axis position compensation

Note: I was a bear to wire and that is done. Now if I can get the above info. it will be up and running!

The machine had an anailam Crusader CNC. If anyone needs any of it's cards other than the Display card. The machine ran fine, but the display
    gave me fits and finally did not work.

Thank you in advance,

Gary

I may have what you need

I recently purchased a compumill with a dynapath 20 control. With the machine I recieved a dynapath 10AM installation manual. It listed what parameters are used for what. I can get a copy made for you. I also recieved the wiring blueprints for the machine. Would these be of help?
    I am looking for a dynapath 20 programming and opperation manual, do you have one?

Thanks
    Joe

Smile Operators programing manuals

Yes I have programming manuals. If you want I can have them copied and send one to you. My control went belly up ... no input from the keys!

Cell phone 562 209-5339

Gary

I have a Dynapath Delta 20 Mill. Is there any way I can get a copy of any programming, diagrams, or operation manuals?
    I've been looking to no avail.
    My email address is [email protected]
    Thanks so much.
    Vicslmn

Dynapath Delta 40 Parameters!!!

Please help me i need Dynapath Delta 40 Parameters for lathe Autocon. I hope your comments [email protected]

Yes, the wireing dia would help. I have a programming manual for a DynaPath Delta 20 web mill. Do you think this would help? If so, I will see what Kinko's will charge to copy it.
    Thanks,
    Vicslmn

I need help I have Dynapath control model #Delta 20 PU, I'm looking for a new Eproms (4 pieces, T5 / S5 / R5 and P5) program number is (P6503 // 4201941E) for board # T4201076-E, PLEASE can anyone help finding that complete set of the programmed Eproms I need (Buying or download link)!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Thanks