I hope some of you guys can help me fix my screw up. I purchased a CNC Jr. mill from CNC masters almost a year ago. Since then they have replaced the controller or parts of it 3 times. Now it is messing up again. I only run aluminum on this machine and generally run the cutting speed at about 10-15ipm. Now it will cut 5 or 6 parts just fine, then it gets a mind of its own and starts doing crazy things. When it does that I reset it and try to send it back home and it wont go, so I have to shut it down completely, including the pc and leave it off for a couple of hours before trying again. I know I screwed up purchasing the machine in the first place, but now I need to fix it before I bite the bullet and buy me a Hurco VM-2. I run a lot of production on this little CNC Jr. and am trying to pay off the machine still so I was wondering if anyone has tried to upgrade the controller or use a different software to run it with. I was thinking of using Mach3, but want testimonials before I screw this up worse.

Thanks
James Carpenter
JJ & G Machine Works LLC.
Fort Worth, TX.

:withstupi