586,214 active members*
3,904 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Future user dynatorch

Hello everybody:
    First of all happy holidays and prosperous new year.
    i like know some user of dynatorch in spain or Your France. to interchange opinions
    I want to buy a table of 6x10 with oxyfuel and accesory of pipes.
    I request me opinions about the functioning of this accessory and of the quality of court(cut) of the machine.
    Another doubt is if with a few basic knowledges it is possible to make work the machine and repair it in case of breakdown, since I live far enough and is to begin problem that I have.
    All the years the machine can work without giving problems and as it is the cut in unoxidizable steel they are other doubts that I have.

Since the electronics, motors and control software are proprietary to Dynatorch your only source for replacement, repair and support is from them. I'm not sure I would consider ANY machine built half way round the world if you need quick response and minimum down time.

Tom Caudle
    www.CandCNC.com

Hello torchhead:

Thanks for you post

Im interesting in a dynatorch machine the problem is that I live in Spain and do not speak well English. I can learn the functioning of the machine but not if I would be capable of arranging the machine in case of breakdown. I beg(request) indicate me as user of a machine, which is the useful life of one, the breakdowns more frequent and if they are easy to repair.

Thank you and prosperous new year.