586,108 active members*
3,052 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
Page 2 of 2 12

wasting my time

Already defended myself sorry not wasting my time again with a guy I have never heard of thinking he knows who I am. I have not put down your machines, I have never even heard of them. My posting has went down to zilch because of people like you wasting my time. Everything online is opinion, I have used a lot of machine tools and some I have liked and some I haven't, and some I have never heard of or used.

Quote Originally Posted by PMT View Post
    Snake, I see your a drag racer from Montgomery, I've been to that track a few times (NSCA Racer) it is a nice facility.

Thank You,
    Ken
    Yes, I use to race at Montgomery Motorsports Park regularly on TNT Fridays. A lot has changed since those days though. Number one, I got married 2-years ago; which I am happy I did. She does not keep me from racing, as I have been a few times since then; but I really enjoy spending time with her and her son doing other things. I still have my car, and tinker with it once in a while. I moved into a neighborhood a few years ago that have people that get annoyed by the noise from my car. I have had a few neighbors come to my door and complain, and the cops visit my house once. Oh well..........can't make everybody in life happy. I figure I will move back to the country one day, and eliminate the neighbor problem all-together.

As for MMP being a nice facility, it has changed hands quite a few times. I think George Howard owns it now, and has spent some money to clean it up. It had gone down-hill over time, and they lost a few of the BIG events; namely the Fun Ford Weekend event. I think he will get things back on-track though.

Are you still racing?

Congrats on getting married!!

Yes, Still racing NSCA Pro Comp (10.5 tire all motor class). We dont get down south any more, midwest and east coast now. I am fortunate to have room at the shop to work on the car. I took it out at the house once last year and the cops were called. Its nice that your wife supports the car and mine does somewhat as well. She gets annoyed sometimes at the long nights in the shop but at least she knows where I am and what I am spending my money on. It could be worse.

Good luck with the car and keep it on the track!!

Ken

Thanks Ken!! If you ever make it down to MMP for a race again, let me know. The new race-season is just around the corner. Good Luck this year!!

Page 2 of 2 12