586,610 active members*
3,503 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Thread: Larken

Larken

Larken has proven to me time and again, that they know their stuff & are more than eager to help(the rare times that I've needed it). I've seen Larken products from light production table top machines to Larken controllers operating full production heavy weight milling machines.
    As the owner of a large format Larken router (5'*10' table, 10 H.P. spindle, 12 postition tool changer, ect.) I made my purchase after a long look at other manufacturers & speaking with other Larken owners. I'm so impressed that I've recently updated my Digital Tool router to Larken controlls (StarCam). I'm also considering operating my 10,000 lbs. Leadwell VMC with Larken (as I've seen Larken controls running a larger version of a Leadwell VMC)! Give them a call! 1-800-591-0049

We to have been a Larken software user since 1996 when we built our first router table for our sign shop. Since sold, but still working in a sign shop in Vancouver. The two router tables shown on this forum use a later version of Larken Lcam (DOS)software and still prove to be efficient and above all very user friendly. A router table is just another tool in a sign shop and like any other business, time is money. The operators cannot waste time being bogged down with experimentation and overwhelming software.
    Larken software has worked great for us over the years, but should we consider updating our software, (StarCam) will be our next choice.