Hello,

I have built a CNCROUTERPARTS.COM 4896 Pro machine. I am adding a vacuum hold down and am now working out specifics on machining and configuration of the plenum. I am going to use .750 6061 aluminum. So I'm looking for some idea's on bits to use for surface milling and cutting the grid for vacuum dispersion and neoprene sealing cord for zone control and to seal the ultra light mdf bleeder board. I would also like to add either some threaded inserts into the aluminum for mount some t-track etc. for holding smaller parts. Might even be able to accomplish the small parts holding with a smaller vacuum pump and some pods. I have scoured the web trying to find some good pics in application and haven't had much luck. I would love to see some photo's of how you all use yours doing different tasks. My vac source is going to be a Becker VTLF 2.250 running on a VFD and a little PLC to control vacuum on the manifold.

I really appreciate all the input and help you guys can provide and I'll post some progress pictures as it goes.

Chris...