586,106 active members*
3,064 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Community Club House > Complaints and Praise Discussions > Anybody dealt with SkyfireCNC before? Nothing to show for $$$ spent, no contact

Anybody dealt with SkyfireCNC before? Nothing to show for $$$ spent, no contact

As the title says, im looking for people experiences dealing with SkyfireCNC. I have spent what i consider a sizeable amount of money but months later i cannot even get a reply to my e-mails? Anyone got any opinions on the matter?

Thankyou

Re: Anybody dealt with SkyfireCNC before? Nothing to show for $$$ spent, no contact

A friend of mine wanted to buy a spindle from them and wrote an email but he never get a reply.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Re: Anybody dealt with SkyfireCNC before? Nothing to show for $$$ spent, no contact

Thats the issue im having, i havent had a reply for months now but i have already paid them well over $1k and have doubts about ever getting my stuff! What can i do? Im guessing not much..

Sorry to hear that. The spindles on aliexpress look very similar to skyfire's. Maybe skyfire is the main manufacturer. Just guessing.

Maybe it's time for you to get your money back? If you paid with PP it wont be difficult.

Have you read this thread?
    http://www.cnczone.com/forums/vertic...are-forum.html

It seems like everyone eventually get's what they pay for, but it will probably take quite a bit longer than you expected.
    Gerry

UCCNC 2017 Screenset
    http://www.thecncwoodworker.com/2017.html

Mach3 2010 Screenset
    http://www.thecncwoodworker.com/2010.html

JointCAM - CNC Dovetails & Box Joints
    http://www.g-forcecnc.com/jointcam.html

(Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)

Hi, I have no connection to Skyfire or his organisation suffice to say that it took me 2 years from payment day to get my machine delivered........this was not an anticipated situation, but more a chain of events that left many of us with money outlaid wondering if it will be seen again.

Defeng did his best to assure us that things were in hand and as he was having relocation and other problems at the time, delivery dates would be somewhat delayed.

I can assure you that he is a genuine person and people like myself who have shelled out many thousands of bucks did eventually get their goods.

I think the production is now well in hand and as he has had another relocation probably the pressure of work is making time to compute short.
    Ian.

LOL.......not quite, but I'd offer....."All quiet on the Eastern Front".......
    Ian.