586,103 active members*
3,877 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
Page 2 of 2 12

Re: china machine

Quote Originally Posted by slowdigits2 View Post
    thanks but i think that would add alot of unnecessary cost having it go to you then me
    hey i have sent you several emails please check your inbox.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.
    Shandong Yishun CNC Machinery Co.,Ltd Email: [email protected]
    Whats App&Mobile: 0086-137-9314-0576 Skype: YSCNC05

I agree about the added cost. That being said, my experience is that there are a few things that need to be added to Chinese machines to make them workable. They normally do not perform right out of the box.
    1. Even if you order it with Mach3 control the card will be parallel cable which will require the addition of a 5v power supply and EthernetSmoothStepper card. Home
    2. Chinese cards are minimalist and may have to be replaced if you want to add such things as Mach3 control of the spindle or e-stop.
    3. Chinese E-Stop kills all power. Mach3 control of E-Stop preserves communication to the card, referencing, and program position.
    4. The machine needs to be recalibrated for imperial measurements. That may not be a problem in Canada
    5. All fasteners need to be checked. The ones that are on adjustable holes will be needing proper washers.
    6. The x and y axis may need to be changed as the Chinese are wont to make the x the short axis and the y the long axis.
    7. I like to add a cross-hair laser so that one can zero the x and y to the laser. That makes life easy especially if you do a lot of sign work that zeros to the middle of the job.

Bob

See my thread in the Omni subforum. Basics are 1) get a broker quote to nail down your import pricing (free shipping is, as mentioned, anything but free). 2) Go with a company that others have discussed in length here. 3) spec the best machine you can and don't negotiate on price in China, as the general rule is they will look at any corner to cut to recover it. If you need a cheaper machine, change the specs.

My machine, if it lives up to expectations, was an excellent value. Freight as about $2000USD plus GST and some storage - but this is not door to door as I'm getting a machine mover to move from the warehouse to my shop (and into place).

I'm getting my machine on Friday so I am sure I'll be posting a lot next week (or whenever I can).

Oh and btw I'd be shocked if that isn't just a reseller. The sticker is a giveaway....
    In case anyone is wondering, I'm the twin of the other gfacer on cnczone...

Basically any of the Chinese machines will be a good foundation for a great machine. I looked into building machines but after pricing components I became aware that I could not compete. Lead time is reasonable as well. I decided that importing/upgrading is the way to go.
    Bob

Hey did you end up buying from them?'I'm looking to buy the same machine, or a variation of it with the Z increased to 600mm -table is then dropped down. Worried about the 20mm rails where most have 25mm and the mach3 control card, guessing that's crap too

Quote Originally Posted by BradN View Post
    Hey did you end up buying from them?'I'm looking to buy the same machine, or a variation of it with the Z increased to 600mm -table is then dropped down. Worried about the 20mm rails where most have 25mm and the mach3 control card, guessing that's crap too

I did its in the process of being built I deal with Jack dong this is his email [email protected] he worked with me to get exactly what I wanted would highly recommend him this is what I got I cant say enough about Jack and he works directly for the company and is not a broker the Yako drivers 450c Stepper Motor I would recommend Yako drivers are the best available in hong kong

YS-1325-Wood Working CNC Router.

1, T-Slot Table for 5/16 t bolt

2, Transmisson : XY Axis Rack Gear Z Axis German Neef Ballscrew

3, XYZ Axis Square rail: Taiwan HIWIN Square Rail

4, 5.5kw Water cool spindle

5, Delta Inverter

6, Yako drivers

7, 450c Stepper Motor

8, Manual Oil System

9, Full Sets of Collets ER20

10, Full Sets of Wood working cutter

11, rotary Diameter 340mm

12 Mach 3 with all motor setting pre installed

dust boot for spindle

wiring to meet all csa codes

Quote Originally Posted by slowdigits2 View Post

wiring to meet all csa codes
    Having just gotten my Omni, after all the issues I had getting UL rated wiring confirmed, I'd say the chances of it being wired to meet CSA standards are slim to none - and even if it is the cost of the inspection is the expensive part. That said, the wiring is likely good enough to redo should you ever have it inspected. But if you ever move - try and get your business license at your new premises before you move the machines. Ask me how I know (not the CNC) it was a saw...

Quote Originally Posted by gfacer2 View Post
    Having just gotten my Omni, after all the issues I had getting UL rated wiring confirmed, I'd say the chances of it being wired to meet CSA standards are slim to none - and even if it is the cost of the inspection is the expensive part. That said, the wiring is likely good enough to redo should you ever have it inspected. But if you ever move - try and get your business license at your new premises before you move the machines. Ask me how I know (not the CNC) it was a saw...
    well I think it has a lot with who you deal with a broker or the actual company that makes them I have sent them all the wiring information its in the quote and I'm confident with all the calls I have had With Jack that I'm sure it will be what I need, if not yes rewire their standards seem to be a gauge down from ours not really that big of a deal if I have to do it

I should say - I think mine is close because I wanted that and insisted on UL rated wiring too but I doubt it is 100%. At any rate, happy so far with the purchase (though I have yet to get it productive). I've got a ongoing thread on the omni subforum on that...

Hopefully it comes out just how you ordered.

Quote Originally Posted by gfacer2 View Post
    I don't know about others.
    But when I say I gonna go Csa standards. That's what it is gonna be.

Quote Originally Posted by gfacer View Post
    Who'd you try in canada? Not precix I hope.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00TD using Tapatalk
    actually try 2 places first guy envy design in London Ontario after 3 months day before pickup one of his employees sprayed down the machine fried all the electronics, asked for my money back took awhile after some threats got it back second guy Kevin tyler in Vernon bC company is Gantry cnc sign co was a total write off found out to late lied to me over and over sent parts for a machine that was not even mine power supplies that were broken bags of bolts and washers that looked like they were swept up off the floor send me refund checks that bounce still owes me a sizable amount of cash has till Friday then the Hammer comes down THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR 3 MONTHS DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS GUY

I'm sure we'll avoid him, though with that post I have no idea who exactly you are talking about (or really anything else). Maybe try it again so others can avoid him?

Certainly never heard of either company /person/ Kevin?.

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

slowdigits2,
    It is not too terribly expensive to add a vacuum table. Even if you do not want to buy the vacuum pump today at least the table will be ready. A 5.5KW rotary vane vacuum pump is about 1500US. Do not get water ring pump - too messy. Rust never sleeps.
    Bob

Quote Originally Posted by rbraeking View Post
    slowdigits2,
    It is not too terribly expensive to add a vacuum table. Even if you do not want to buy the vacuum pump today at least the table will be ready. A 5.5KW rotary vane vacuum pump is about 1500US. Do not get water ring pump - too messy. Rust never sleeps.
    Bob
    Bob is right the rotary vane vacuum pump is better.

Whatever you do, never buy a Precix "anything". Cons all the way around. Search for Precix to find my other posts. They are the worst and will literally steal your money, make promises they can't possibly keep, then run you in circles with excuses. Two lawsuits one against them and I still own a DOA Piece of Sh*t. Worst company "ever".

Bob I'm looking to purchase a CNC from Acctek and was wondering from your posts if they could be brokers or are they the manufacturers, which I just assumed,- would you know by chance?

Quote Originally Posted by Teddyo View Post
    Bob I'm looking to purchase a CNC from Acctek and was wondering from your posts if they could be brokers or are they the manufacturers, which I just assumed,- would you know by chance?
    Ask to see the manual in advance, with configuration settings.
    Also a video of YOUR cnc working with mach3.

Also keep back (escrow?) 10℅ with a caveat. That it will be realised once operation of the CNC has been confirmed by you.

a broker

Teddyo,

It is impossible to know without visiting the factory. Even then the broker may make it appear that they are the manufacturer. You need to decide if the offer is a good value or not. If you want a no-risk transaction buy from a US based broker. If you don't have the expertise to debug and repair then you may want to go with a US based supplier. My decision to buy Chinese was based on my knowing that it would probably need electronics work but the mechanical design would be sound and I could not buy the components for the cost of the complete machine.

Bob

Page 2 of 2 12