586,121 active members*
3,421 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CAM Software > BobCad-Cam > Bobcad wizard defalut settings

Bobcad wizard defalut settings

I have BobCad V26. I mostly design rectangle base plates of varying sizes and cut a grid hole pattern. Every time I create a new plate and open the Rectangle wizard it is default to center of grid and I have to switch it to bottom left orientation. Then on the hole pattern it defaults to circular so I have to switch to grid then the x-axis defaults to 8 holes and I always have to change it to 2. So that it 3 extra steps I have to repeat over and over again. There has to be some way to change these defaults. Every other program has an .ini or config file of some sort that controls these settings. Does any one know where this file can be found.

Re: Bobcad wizard defalut settings

Some of those settings can be found in the registry. No, I would not advise altering them so I won't point you where to find them but it's easy enough to figure out on your own if you are feeling adventurous

Sorry I can't be much more help but I don't want you bothering to look for an .ini or a configuration file.