586,598 active members*
3,505 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Uncategorised MetalWorking Machines > Trying to contact John Guenther (tj-cnc)

Trying to contact John Guenther (tj-cnc)

Hi there,

I put a deposit on a Sieg x1 belt drive kit from John Guenther of tj-cnc.com in October. In early November he sent me an email saying he expected the kit to be ready to ship on Nov 27th, and he'd let me know then to send the payment balance.

That email never came and he's not answered any email since. It looks like John's been around for a while, so it seems unlikely he up and disappeared with a few bucks-- Is he OK? If so, did we just get unlucky in this era of unreliable email and overzealous spam filters?

He's unlisted, so I can't just give a call, but if someone knows some way of getting in touch, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks,
    Monty

Thanks for the help, contact reestablished. John is fine BTW, he was just out of touch for a while.

Monty

Missing beltdrive

I made a payment to John in October, still no beltdrive, are ther anyone else making a beltdrive for X1 ?
    /Klas

Sadly, I'm still in the same boat as you. I reestablished contact for a little while and he disappeared again. Drat.

Quote Originally Posted by xiphmont View Post
    Sadly, I'm still in the same boat as you. I reestablished contact for a little while and he disappeared again. Drat.
    You might join the Cans group. He used to be active and attend the Va meetings but I haven't seen any posts from him in quite sometime. He was at Cabin Fever in Jan.

Garry

Quote Originally Posted by gmfoster View Post
    You might join the Cans group. He used to be active and attend the Va meetings but I haven't seen any posts from him in quite sometime. He was at Cabin Fever in Jan.

Garry
    The Cans group? Forgive my ignorance, what is that?

Monty