Hi guys, I got my fluctuating spindle speed under control (it was the power distribution board) on my trm. Now what is happening is once in a while say every 4 to 7 days when you power on I get a press jog to reset axis message. When I tap the relay on the new power dist board they click on and all is fine (the relay at k1 and k2) Once they click on the machine runs perfect for days until it happens again. It doesnt seem like it can be a problem with the board as the machine runs great all the other time. Could it be a relay issue thats sticky or something else related to the relay? My warranty runs out in one month and it is so intermittant that if someone comes out the chances of it happening when they get here are slim to none. They told me at Fadal that the new ownership is so strict about warranty that even though I have made them aware about the issue before my warrant expired, once it expires there is nothing they can do. Thats a bummer for someone that does not run the machine everyday.

Mark