586,035 active members*
3,797 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Multicam 44 Plus, not working

Hi All, I have Multicam 44 Plus build in 1996, just bought it with no software package, so get all Motion control software downloaded (Multicam, MX32)
    Get all work fine after hard time setup, but todays ago tried to send a 3d cut file and look like its freezed,
    I restarted it and software too; machine never turned on again and the controller just have the cursor blinking and no booting at all. anyone had same issue before and get it solved, or someone can help how to reset factory setting and share original files.

Re: Multicam 44 Plus, not working

Quote Originally Posted by legendvette View Post
    Hi All, I have Multicam 44 Plus build in 1996, just bought it with no software package, so get all Motion control software downloaded (Multicam, MX32)
    Get all work fine after hard time setup, but todays ago tried to send a 3d cut file and look like its freezed,
    I restarted it and software too; machine never turned on again and the controller just have the cursor blinking and no booting at all. anyone had same issue before and get it solved, or someone can help how to reset factory setting and share original files.
    hi **** vette