586,119 active members*
3,517 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Community Club House > General Off Topic Discussions > The X axis compensation page in not visible in my turning machine with Fanuuc Control

The X axis compensation page in not visible in my turning machine with Fanuuc Control

Good Morning to all!
    During Calibration, I want to enter the compensation values in my turning machine having Fanuuc Control. But the page where we enter the compensation values is not visible. Can anybody please help how to make visible this page?

Re: The X axis compensation page in not visible in my turning machine with Fanuuc Con

What Fanuc control? What compensation values are you needing to correct? Grind pitch error, backlash, or ?

Re: The X axis compensation page in not visible in my turning machine with Fanuuc Con

Dear ifixcnc thank you for your reply. The Fanuc Control is Series 18i. And this problem is being faced when we want to enter the Pitch Error.
    In other machine we can reach to Pitch Error compensation page by soft key. But in the machine under discussion, the label of pitch error compensation is not present against that key.

On an 18 Pitch is normally under System hardkey, then arrow right or left multiple times until pitch is an softkey.

Quote Originally Posted by ifixcnc View Post
    On an 18 Pitch is normally under System hardkey, then arrow right or left multiple times until pitch is an softkey.
    I did the same but Pitch is not present there. Is there any parameter or something due to which pitch is hidden?

What machine is it?
    Unless you have changed out an major component (ballscrew) pitch is normally not re comped.

Quote Originally Posted by ifixcnc View Post
    What machine is it?
    Unless you have changed out an major component (ballscrew) pitch is normally not re comped.
    Its a cnc Turning machine of Hwacheon Brand and we never changed any such component . Machine is around 5 years old and its the first time that we are carrying out its calibration and facing this problem.

Pitch error will not change, it is the error correction for the grinding of the ballscrew. Any wear would show up as BackLash.