586,104 active members*
3,403 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Machine Controllers Software and Solutions > Fanuc > I need a post processor for Fanuc O-T

I need a post processor for Fanuc O-T

This is my first time on here, and I am looking to use Mastercam programs on our Yang ML-15A CNC lathe. I will need a post processor to enable me to do this. Does anyone have one for the Fanuc O-T that they can e-mail me, or a disc they can send?

Thanks

Al

Did you call your MC Reseller? He can help you with this. Also, did you look on the Disk that MC comes with? The Fanuc Post Processor should be in your Lathe Post Processor File in MC.

Not to mention that Post Processors that work for one Machine may not work for others. The Formating and M-Code Lists depend on what the Machine Tool Builder specified during construction.

For instance M41 is High Gear in a Dainichi BX45 and M39 is High Gear in an Ikegai FX25N.

What you might recieve in a Post Processor from someone else could possibly Damage your Machine.

Call you MC Reseller and they will work something out with you to make a Good Post for your Machine.

Cheers
    Toby D.
    "Imagination and Memory are but one thing, but for divers considerations have divers names"
    Schwarzwald

(Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)

www.refractotech.com

Thanks for the help. I will take the advice!

Al