586,121 active members*
3,556 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

CO2 Laser Marking Ink

Looking for a white co2 laser marking ink that will work on powder coat for engraving. Only thing I have been able to find is this stuff from Argentina Color Engraving for Paint .

Re: CO2 Laser Marking Ink

Hi friend,

As we know, co2 laser marking machine can only engrave with fast speed. As for engraving solution color is based on materials, such as mark on wood, the solution color on wood will be yellow, black. If mark on transparent plastic, its solution color will be white.

Check the sample photos worked by co2 laser marking machine:
    Attachment 319300

CO2 Wood Laser Marking Video:
    https://youtu.be/XW0615nKsVQ

CO2 Laser Marking Machine Product DetaiL
    CO2 Laser Marking Machine-Jinan Consure Electronic Technology Co.,Ltd

Regards

Lucy
    Web.:http://www.jncslaser.com/ Email: [email protected] Whatspp: +86-18254116182
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jncslaser Skype: consurelaser

I already have a 60 watt CO2 laser System, Thanks. I am looking for a product that will permanently transfer white ink/Coating via laser to a powder coated part.

look this:

Laser gravure inks

We have seen your website and we would like to share with you our proposal

Since 2001, our firm specializes in manufacturing additives to achieve recordings on Metals, Ceramics, Glass and Plastics
    Using the CO2 Laser and also YAG-Nd. technology

The 34 HEVES´ products generate more opportunities for new business, increase your profits and the value of your laser machine

1-Could be diluted with ordinary water, they are NOT flammable, NOT use alcohol, preventing breathing toxic clouds to paint

2 Engraving on pure or anodized metals, ceramics, glasses and plastics,

3-Microengravings profound and security, on Steels, Ceramics and Glass

4- In 2004 we were the first to make and sell, additives for CO2 Laser Print on Plastics and painted objects (eg .: wood),presented in 9 basic Colors and 3 Metallics ones, all combined together to make hundreds of new custom colors.

(to work need only a few watts)

5-They are Concentrated Products and with High Performance:

With only 50 grams and using a brush you could cover at least 8,000 square Cm
    And using airbrush or spray they could be diluted half and half with water, covering more than 12,000 Cm square per bottle of 50 grams. This means that 250 grams (5 bottles) of product HEVES could produce 60,000 square Cm using Airbrush or Spray.

Please find attached a list of best sellers products and some photos

We would like to invite you to visit our website for more information about HEVES´ products:

Tecnocorte

Tecnocorte

[email protected]

[email protected]

Oh, I know that’s a problem. I’ve been searching for a place to buy red ink for like an eternity, and when it finally happened, the ink was of bad quality. That happens pretty often because of the deficit on the market. You know what I mean? It is easy to sell something with poor quality when no one is even able to find the product at least. The thing that saved me back then was one good website about all this kind of stuff. It was best laser marking machines, I guess. That website is a treasure, because all the information there was on the point and you could actually feel the experience and honesty when reading it. I actually recommend you take a look, at least, that will explain you not only the ink problem!