586,094 active members*
3,891 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Thread: Zund M-800

Smile Zund M-800

Hello, new here. I was wondering if anybody else owned a zund? I aquired one from my job (we went out of business) and I picked it up for $50. It came with only little cutter knife blades because all that we cut was thin laminate. Anybody know if there is anything you can hook up to this machine besides cutters. I looked on the zund website but they are all thousands of dollars and was looking for somethin cheaper to engrave things or something.
    The model I have is the m-800. I have cad/i-cut so I can just plug in any picture and it will cut it out easily but I would rather set it up for engraving or with a cutting laser or something. Right now it just sits in my basement. Let me know if you know anything about this. Thanks

Ovoxo,

I'm not sure I can shed a lot of light on your conversion, but should you ever decide you would like to sell your Zund, I would be interested.
    It is a quality cutter/plotter and not that I'm trying to sound opportunist here, it has been well engineered to do what your company used to use it for, cut flat materials. I have yet to see such a conversion that you're looking for but "Never say never".
    Good luck.
    Ken ([email protected]) Toledo, Ohio

Re: Zund

Ovoxo,

I just thought I would check in to see if you still had your machine and if you found a use for it or had an interest in selling.

Thanks,
    Ken

I have sold this, thanks for the interest. I sold it back to Zund.

Spare part for cutting ploter / cutter

Welcome to gw-systems company.

gw-systems is mainly involved in the distribution of supplies for automatic cutting machines - knives, mats, conyoyers belt, brush and stones to Zund Wild, Humantec, Blackman and White, Bullmer, Gerber, Kūris, Lectra etc.

Our products distinguished by value for money. We supply only the best quality materials and our customers are from all over the world.

We invite you to contact us.

GW-SYSTEMS Poland
    48-200 Prudnik
    Głowackiego str. 16

e-mail: [email protected]
    web: Kompleksowe rozwiazania dla przemyslu

Telefon/Phone: PL,EN : +48 532 530 003
    Telefon/Phone: PL,DE : +48 532 530 004